OUR TOUR SERVICE
The Service Desk operation in the Peruvian jungle and the Amazon River, AMAZON ECO TOURS - Tour Operator Iquitos, provides quality service for passenger satisfaction.
- Immediate response to your inquiries and reservations.
- Punctuality in all our services.
- Orientation and personalized assistance throughout the service, both in city and jungle.
All our programs include:
• Transfers in town and down the Amazon River, food, guided tours on foot or by boat (according to season) and activities specified in the contract specific program.
• Expert bilingual Spanish-English guide.
• Hot water service for coffee, tea and drinking water in our lodges and aviable 24 hours
In order to perform a timely, safe and efficient AMAZON ECO TOURS - Tour Operator, has a permanent communication system linking the operations center in Iquitos with hostel, camp and also vessels and transport vehicles used for land and river transportation in and during our trips.
AMAZON ECO TOURS - Tour Operator, generally used wooden typical boats "pamacari" outboard motors or small engine which are used for passenger transportation to the shelters and for tours, rowing canoes to access places little accessible or where wildlife viewing requires a sound result.
AMAZON ECO TOURS - offers menus where food has been incorporated in the region
Meals are based on fish fillet, golden or tiger fish, chicken, beef, vegetarian diet.
Showing the Amazonian cuisine, we have our palm salad (chonta) cocona sauce, a delicious stew gold fish or grilled fish wrapped in leave (patarashca) with white rice, beans, plantains or boiled plantain fresh fruits for desserts.
It also has land mobilities equipped for passenger comfort, which are used in the journey from airport to hotel / pier and return as well as transfers to the town of Nauta on Route to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
AMAZON ECO TOURS - Tour Operator
Go to spanish version
Ecoamazontours - © 2013 Designed & Developed by
©2013 Copyright Eco Amazon Tours. All rights reserved
Street Pucallpa # 407
Phone.: (065) 22 - 2270
Cel.: 965 - 869518
CONTAC US / LIMA
Phone.: (01) - 725 - 3962
Cel.: RPM.: # 945 - 638 - 532 / RPC.: 982 - 095 - 613