Start: 9:30 am, on the first day.
Return: After lunch the last day.
- Bilingual guide specialized in jungle (English-Spanish).
- Accommodation with private bathroom and shower. Rooms and public areas are screen-protected against insect and intruding wildlife.
- Tea, coffee, milk and purified water. (available)
- Meals (4 meals: 2 lunches, 1 breakfast and 1 dinner).
- Excursions according to the program mentioned.
- Transfers to / from Iquitos - Airport and camp.
1st Day: Amazon Eco Tours & Camp / Yanayacu.
•Reception at the airport, brief city orientation.
•Sail on Amazon and the Yanayacu rivers (mirrors of the Amazon jungle water), transfer to the lodge by boat (80km out from Iquitos).
•Searching river Pink dolphin or gray on the Amazon River.
•Accommodation for 1 night in the Yanayacu Eco Camp.
•Visit to a Yagua family, know his ancestral habit and learn the use of the Pucuna or Blow gun.
•Fishing Tour, we made the traditional way to fish piranhas or other species. The guide teaches some local fishing techniques.
•Amazon sunset. Return to the camp. (Subject to weather climate)
•Night Walk: looking tarantulas, amphibians, reptiles, etc.
2nd Day: Amazon Eco Tours & Camp / Yanayacu / Iquitos
•Sunrise . Airly morning bird watching by canoe.
•Ethnobotanical Jungle hike, to see and learn about medicinal plants, among others.
•Return to the camp.
•Visit to a sanctuary of Amazon animals (Anaconda, mantona, Matamata turtle, species of monkeys, sloths, exotic birds: toucan, parrot).
•Return to Iquitos City and transfer to the airport.
Amazon Eco Tours & Lodge / Yanayacu
Native Style Rustc Camp / Yanayacu River Basin.
2 Days and 1 Nights
Go to spanish version
Ecoamazontours - © 2013 Designed & Developed by
©2013 Copyright Eco Amazon Tours. All rights reserved
Calle Pevas # 227
Phone.: (065) 22 - 2270
Cel.: 965 - 869518 / RPM.: *625381
CONTAC US / LIMA
Phone.: (01) - 725 - 3962
Cel.: RPM.: # 945 - 638 - 532 / RPC.: 982 - 095 - 613